Avolve Software Opportunities
Avolve is the industry-leader in providing submission, approval and building plan record to cities, counties and state jurisdictions. Our domain expertise and large, proven install base is creating business expansion and a need to add to our team. Join a growing company where caring about the quality and value for our products, personal growth for our team and being highly responsive to our customers drives our company culture.
Developer – We’re looking for a talented developer to deliver outstanding client solutions. Your role will include scoping client requirements, uncovering what customer experience problems need solving, and managing multiple project deliveries in an agile culture. We are looking for a .Net professional to code and complete 3rd party integrations using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. In addition, you will configure and support existing systems.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code with a sharp eye for spotting defects. You should be a team player and excellent communicator. If you are passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture, we’d like to meet you.
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain software. Works under general supervision. Reports to Director of Implementation Services.
- A/B.S in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience
- Perform remote application implementation and support, including activities such as configuration of new features, system upgrades or migrations, implementation of real-time and historical reporting and integration with clients permitting applications
- Perform design, development, testing, and deployment tasks as assigned by the Leader and/or Project Manager. Completes all tasks to requirement, on-time and on-budget.
- Create effective, efficient designs that meet scheduled project requirements while employing the appropriate levels of technology available. Participate in design review sessions to ensure that designs meet requirements while employing the appropriate levels of technology
- Develop software from design and specifications while following all software coding and quality standards.
- Perform the required unit and system testing to insure a quality product. Assists in the user acceptance testing (UAT) process and address any issues that arise in UAT. Maintains all issues from testing using the appropriate issue tracking software.
- Troubleshoot technical problems that arise and provide recommendations for workable solutions.
- Minimum three years of software development experience with hands-on object oriented methodologies and good understanding of architecture and design patterns
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc.)
Knowledge on software processes such as source control management, change management, defect tracking and continuous integration
Contact us at email@example.com