ProjectDox is the industry’s leading ePlan review software and is in use in hundreds of jurisdictions across North America. ProjectDox is so popular because it exceeds expectations as an open solution that uses standard interoperability technologies for supported integrations to most permitting systems.ProjectDox improves efficiency, safety, transparency and expedites the building process to stimulate economic growth. Many IT departments might bristle at the idea of implementing new software for fear that it will not work with common permit systems but, fortunately, ProjectDox integrates with most permit systems. In fact, ProjectDox integrates with almost all of the most popular government software and permitting systems including CSDC, Accela, SunGard, Infor, Computronix, Tyler Technologies, CSI Magnet, and many more! Further, ProjectDox provides both standard and custom integration services for our clients. Below are 3 ways that ProjectDox’s integration with permitting systems solidifies itself as a great investment.
3 Ways ProjectDoxImproves Interoperability & Integration
- Safe Choice with Confidence
- We have unmatched domain experience – with over a decade of proven domain expertise under its belt, Avolve Software knows how to onboard ProjectDox in any jurisdiction in any city, state or country. Our track record is proven in more than 150 jurisdictions and, as a customer, you can have confidence that ProjectDox will work well now and in the future to serve a wide variety of your needs. It can easily and efficiently support file management, task manage, and automates the review process as well as resubmission, approval, and bulk stamping.
- Proven Integration Points
- The process workflow interfaces connect points in a building permit process using ProjectDox to provide the ePlan Review/Approval process and documentation submission/access. ProjectDox integrates with most permitting solutions and supports over 200 defined Web Services that communicate with permit solutions.
- Best to Best
- Avolve Software has designed ProjectDox to support the full ePlan life cycle. When you invest in ProjectDox, you will have confidence and peace of mind that your investment will be the right choice for yoru jurisdiction now and in the future. From application to review to approval, ProjectDox accelerates time to issuance and provides greater accountability. It is not an application that accomplishes only one task, it is an eForm process workflow and management solution built specifically for plan review to deliver efficiency and accountability.