There are a variety of building plan applications and software on the market today. While they offer a range of features, there are none as robust as PlansAnywhere. PlansAnywhere partners seamlessly with Avolve Software’s ProjectDox, the industry’s leading ePlan review software to bring clients a wide array of benefits. PlansAnywhere enables clients and whoever they grant permission field access to all key site information, drawings, documents, and genealogy related to a particular building or structure. All of the information is accessible by geo-location so it is easy and efficient to use. Because PlansAnywhere leverages the power of the Salesforce 1 Platform, secure cloud storage, open data models and delivery technologies, field-to-office communication and collaboration for all built environment stakeholders is enabled. Below are 4 benefits of ProjectDox for all build environment stakeholders.
4 Advantages of PlansAnywhere for Built Environment Stakeholders
- Simple Access to Important Documents
- With PlansAnywhere, users have simple and straightforward access to plans and documents, data, and all media on mobile devices (iOS and browsers). Because all site information is geo-tagged, all the user needs to do is select the location of the site and they will have access to all site history and information including plans, and utility access.
- Offline Access
- While we live in an incredibly connected era, there are times when internet access is not available. Fortunately, with PlansAnywhere, users can work offline when a wireless connection is unavailable. Information can be accessed, updated, changed, etc. and then all pertinent information will sync upon reconnection to internet access.
- Site Timeline
- A site timeline is an important asset for any city planner, inspector, builder, or emergency personnel because it gives all information about what has happened at a given site. With Site Timeline, PlansAnywhere keeps track of al site data and activity history/genealogy.
- Data System Integration
- There are many different data systems and not all jurisdictions use the same data systems. For this reason, we at Avolve Software had ensured that PlansAnywhere can integrate with multiple data systems including GIS (Google Maps), Construction Management, Security, Data Sensor, Permitting, Inspections, and First Response.