5 Features of ProjectDox 8.6
ProjectDox, the industry’s leading ePlan software, continues to get better and better. ProjectDox assists communities in gaining a significant amount of efficiency by accelerating building project approvals, improving communication, improving document submission and storage, accelerating jobs and revenues and more. ProjectDox has been revolutionary from the beginning but Avolve Software, we know that technology and needs are constantly evolving and so that is why we continue to improve upon ProjectDox by introducing ProjectDox 8.6. Below are 8 exceptional features the ProjectDox 8.6 offers to customers.
- ProjectFlow – Improved Workflow Management and Configuration
- The improved graphic workflow is easier and quicker to update for ProjectDox administration staff and users can quickly check statuses, move task steps forward or backward and configure workflow eforms with process-specific text and instructions.
- New Quick Review – Ad Hoc Workflow Process
- Workflow processes do not have to be for big projects only, with the new Quick Review Ad-Hoc Workflow process plan review team members are able to start a quick and simple workflow to use with applicants and other team members for something as simple as asking a question, requesting a missing file, or to address a small change without the need for a full “Corrections Required” review cycle. This is ideal for clarification and can be used in the middle of an ongoing review process.
- New Discussion Boards- for Projects, Files & Tasks
- Discussion Board is a brand new feature and provides a fresh approach to sending questions and having a discussion with plan review team members. All discussion feedback is tracked and maintained as part of the project history and the discussion leader has control over which project members can see and participate. This can also be used within the workflow task step.
- Updated Brava – Performance and HTML5 Edge Support
- Brava has been updated with an assortment of improvements in areas such as publishing files and greater fidelity and speed brings significant improvements with the Brava HTML5 viewer for use with EDGE, Safari, and Google Chrome.
- New – Bluebeam Revu Integration
- Bluebeam Revu Integration is a brand new viewer with ProjectDox’s best-in-class workflows. Reviewing and marking up PDF files has never been easier because reviewers can use their license of Revu to view and markup PDF files from ProjectDox, then “check-in” marked up PDFs into ProjectDox to securely manage as new versions. Additionally, ProjectDox attaches the marked-up PDF file to the workflow task “Changemark List” for easy access by the applicant.