At Avolve Software, we have worked hard to carefully craft software that does not just make big promises but that delivers on those promises. ProjectDox is the industry’s leading ePlan review software for a reason, it really does streamline processes, improve efficiency, improve communication, expedite projects, encourage economic growth within communities, and more. PlansAnywhere eliminates the need for paper plans by providing access to the most current and accurate built environment information from any location with a secure internet connection. This is not only helpful for day to day operations but for emergency response planning as well. At Avolve Software, we stand behind our products and we ensure that our customers are completely satisfied through our 5 tenants of “Assurance” that we provide to each and every customer.
5 Tenants of Assurance Provided to Customers
- At Avolve, we do not just provide you with great software, we help customers implement software so that it revolutionizes the way you collaborate with both citizens and the business community. We help tailor ProjectDox, and the implementation process, to meet your unique needs. We have a 4 step implementation process: mobilize, map, configure, and on-boarding. Mobilization involves bringing together all stakeholders to clear define roles and expectations so that once the final product review is ready it puts all participants on the same page. Mapping involves creating best practice workflows and generating business process maps so that the system works well. During configuration, our experts use ProjectDox tools to encapsulate your unique business process within ProjectDox. Finally, on-boarding involves user acceptance testing, hands-on training, community outreach and more to accelerate adoption.
- Secure Hosted ProjectDox
- If you want to experience all of the benefits of ProjectDox without taking on the work of securely hosting it, Avolve Software offers a secure hosted version. We will expertly run and manage ProjectDox for you in a secure, state-of-the-art data center in Phoenix, AZ. This means that we will install, monitor, manage, tune, and upgrade ProjectDox for you and your data is always secure and separate from other hosted customers.
- Training and Education
- Want to take your experience with ProjectDox to the next level? Or, do you just want to be well-informed so that you can pass on information to your co-workers and employees? Avolve offers training and education services to enhance your investment in Avolve software. We have options that include Avolve Standard Training Classes (delivered via the Web), Avolve On-site Courses and/or custom training, training materials to keep on hand or share with others, and access to knowledge-base resources.
- Customer Support
- Avolve Customer Support Portal is always available and can help you streamline and improve your customer service and support experience. Simply submit a service ticket through our easy-to-use case tracking syste and AvolveSuport will provide you with the support you need.
- ProjectDox User Group
- Want to meet up with other customers and learn from each other about the best ways to use ProjectDox and maximize its potential benefits? AvolveProjectDox User Group (PDUG) Conferences are incredibly popular regional and annual events that bring together our users from various roles including administrators, IT managers, line-of-business managers, and other government officials to discuss training, best practices, tips and tricks, partner solutions, exciting activities and more. It is a great chance to network and learn from each other as well as hear directly from Avolve representatives.