Avolve Software Opportunities
Avolve is the industry-leader in providing submission, approval and building plan record to cities, counties and state jurisdictions. Our domain expertise and large, proven install base is creating business expansion and a need to add to our team. Join a growing company where caring about the quality and value for our products, personal growth for our team and being highly responsive to our customers drives our company culture.
SALES DIRECTOR – SOUTH CENTRAL TERRITORY
Who you are
- A high-energy hunter, who can balance the necessity of bringing in new logos all-the-while cultivating and growing your install base.
- You change the rules of engagement to win business over your competitors. You balance this with high value positioning of your solution.
- You do not sell on price and typically your offering is the most expensive. You paint a vision of a future digitally transformed state, versus a price.
- You are a sales leader and individual contributor who also fully understands the role of the supporting team in closing enterprise-class sales.
- Highly defined processes, controls, and internal systems are not necessary for you to succeed. In fact, you welcome an opportunity to help shape an up-and-coming company’s future.
- You understand that you must sell IT and Business to win business.
- You are not happy at quota. You historically outperform your peers, 200% and above is where you belong.
- In this individual contributor role, you will report to the Vice President of Sales. Qualify, sell, and close new accounts in the States of Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, Missouri, Colorado, Kansas and Nebraska.
- Grow our existing larger accounts in these States from departmental to enterprise solution opportunities
- You are comfortable wearing many hats, and even welcome the opportunity. While measured against a sales quota, you will occasionally need to be the field marketing, event planner, partner developer, RFP responder, and travel planner for the activities in your territory.
- You can identify and build relationships with key partners in the territory to close business.
- Manage all sales opportunities in the territory; lead RFP responses; generate leads and pursue them to closure; accurately forecast the business.
- You will be expected to travel. Our sales executives generally travel 50% of the time.
Your background and skills
- 7+ years selling enterprise software and services solutions; your actual sales record leaves no doubt about your success selling enterprise software to business and IT decision makers
- Proven closer
- Live in the territory and have access to a major airport hub
- Exceptional communication abilities, written and presentation; you are persuasive, you are a listener, articulate, and think well on your feet
- Experience selling solutions to the enterprise at the C-level
- You practice and can prove your CRM accuracy and reporting
Bachelor’s degree required at a minimum
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Purpose of role:
- Manage and deliver multi-faceted implementation services engagements at or above targeted level of profitability. Supervise and coordinate multiple functional, strategic, organizational development, and technical work streams. Increases customer satisfaction through continuous improvement and delivery of quality products and services.
- Accountable for overall performance and delivery of defined scope(s) of work as measured by customer satisfaction, quality of products and/or services provided, level of profitability attained and other such measures as may be designated
- Serves as primary customer contact and manages overall company client interface relationships for defined scope(s) of work to ensure responsiveness to customer needs and effective professional conduct
- Facilitates and conducts Configuration Requirements Sessions with customers and responsible for initial configuration and set up of ProjectDox and other Avolve products
- Develops project schedules and documentation; defines and assigns work to consultants assigned to Project; monitors and controls work in progress for technical adequacy; and provides active assistance with assistance of Business Analyst team to meet schedules or resolve technical or business requirements
- Establishes metrics and monitors progress to assure contract compliance, customer satisfaction and attainment of company commitments and objectives; reports progress to appropriate levels of management and customers
- Actively identifies additional/expanded consulting (Assurance Services) with existing customers and defines functional and technical requirements for draft statements of work
- Hands-on project manager – develops and quality assures engagement deliverables, including basic configuration of ProjectDox and associated customer workflows
- Coordinates internal project administration and financial management related to each assigned account for customer engagements
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 8 years experience in Consulting/Program or Project Management leading clients and team members through business process and organizational change management initiatives implementing new software
- Proven experience in providing direction/leadership to others as a project lead and/or a functional track lead
- Proven experience/ability to interface and present to C level executives
- Demonstrated communication, presentation skills, analytical and problem solving skills, short term and long term planning skills
- Experience working with and managing deliverables and expectations on a diverse project team
- In relation to other project management jobs in the same function, this job requires an advanced level of proficiency to apply broad knowledge and experience to sometimes complex short and longer term projects
- Fluency in written and spoken English are required, other languages a plus. Travel: 40-50% – Remote and Onsite Client Engagements
- Must be a self-starter, problem solver and self-reliant
- Must be detail oriented and good at multi-tasking as PM will be engaged in multiple client implementations at all times
- Willingness to work off hours, when necessary, in support of customers and engagements in different time zones
- Preferred 3 years of experience in Construction software, plan review or government industries
- Previous experience working with multiple technologies
- Preferred knowledge of ProjectDox and OAS applications.
- Preferred technical skills to include solid familiarity with HTML, SQL Server and basic networking
- Commensurate with experience
Contact us at email@example.com