ProjectDox, the industry’s leading ePlan review software, is an open-access business process enabler for any building projects within a community. ProjectDox better facilitates these projects by offering non-silo content access, better collaboration, and prompted review/approval decision making. Through the myriad of key business process features of ProjectDox, departments experience a real, tangible improvement in efficiency, visibility, and ease in working together which ensures improved community safety and dramatically accelerates economic growth.
Key Business Process Features:
- Departments including Building Permits, Planning & Zoning, Land Development, Capital Projects, and Public Works have access to best practice process workflows.
- Workflow reviews are serial, concurrent, and parallel and submittals are partial and deferred.
- There are quick reviews for anything needing clarifications and/or exceptional handling.
- Reassignment exception handling has a robust workflow reassignment uniquely designed for it.
- Users will be able to upload their document submission. Departments are able to pair ProjectDox with our OAS offering for easy online application submission as well as payment processing.
- The resubmit letter comes with auto-attachment generation of correction markups and comments.
- ProjectDox has multi-page PDF creation along with batch stamping.
- ProjectDox can interface with multiple other business applications including permitting solutions.
- Departments do not have to acquire any additional licensing for external third party agencies and plan examiners.
- ProjectDox features a comprehensive audit trail and contains analytical reports that show things like time to complete, workload tracking, and more.
Included Web View Features:
- There are over 200 file forms available in ProjectDox including AutoCAD, PDF, images, and Office documents.
- Users can markup documents without the fear of changing legal integrity or overwriting files.
- Users have the ability to overlay document versions which provides an opportunity to compare changes and see differences.
- Users can compare plans from end-to-end to verify things like utilities, sewer lines, etc.
New Bluebeam® Viewer Interface: (v8.6)
- ProjectDox users can now use the new Bluebeam Revu® viewer along with ProjectDox.
- ProjectDox’s Best-in-Class process workflows facilitate the use of Revu PDF markup files.
- ProjectDox centrally manages PDF files with optimal security.
- Revu and ProjectDox’s web viewers can be used in conjunction.
Capture Location and Export Features:
- ESRI ArcGIS integration uses location aware geo=tagging and multi-permit geo-access.
- ProjectDoxcan be leveraged to capture and record the built environment.
- ProjectDox users can export approved project plans and documents to a geo-accessible online digital warehouse.
- ProjectDox integrates to Avolve Software’s cloud based PlansAnywhere to record plans, videos, images and associated documents for later use by field and fire inspectors/responders.