OAS Features Complete Set of Tools
Municipalities all over the country are implementing ProjectDox to streamline processes, complete projects more quickly and improve communication. ProjectDox is revolutionizing document storage and distribution and OAS (Online Application Submission) is an integral part of the solution. OAS works easily, hand-in-hand, with ProjectDox to give organizations a full-featured interface in which they can conduct online business with customers, partners and internal staff. In typical or traditional circumstances, an individual that wants to submit an application would have to drive to a government office, park, wait in line, fill out necessary paperwork, submit their application, wait for approval, make any requested changes, resubmit their application, wait again and eventually get approval or denial. This timely and inefficient process is quickly becoming a thing of the past. OAS is a simple to use yet sophisticated web application that makes it easy to submit permit and plan review applications via a jurisdiction’s website. OAS makes it easy for users to create an account, login, select proper applications for submission, and manage their online account and profile. Yes, OAS really has everything that government personnel and end-users need to make application submission streamlined, simple and effective. Below are 5 tools and information objects that are a part of OAS that we at Avolve believe makes it easy for you to perform and manage all of your front-end tasks.
OAS Complete Set of Tools and Information Objects:
- Confirm proper address and geo-location
- This makes it easy to avoid errors and miscommunication because geo-location will provide the most accurate information available.
- Submit and retrieve multiple permit applications
- We know that, often, a user may not only be submitting one permit application at a time and may need to keep track of multiple permit application statuses. Once an online account and profile has been established, a user can manage multiple permit applications at a time and stay up to date on all statuses.
- Verify all required plans, documents and data per permit
- OAS makes application submission simple because it clearly states all required plans, documents and data and allows the user to quickly and easily see if there is any missing information that could slow the process or lead to a permit denial.
- Stay informed on every application and review status
- By logging into your secure account you can stay up to date all every application and review status and with automated responses you will get the most up-to-date information sent directly to you.
- Pay all required fees
- Paying online is quick and easy so it allows the user to know exactly who to pay and do so with a few simple clicks. This also means that, often, government departments will receive payments more quickly.